Sunday, January 2, 2011

Further Out of Context Theatre.



I'm not one to say that you hear some strange things around here. I'm one to write them down, and then transmit them electronically.

All parties shall remain anonymous. Except that you know that they all have to be people who work on the show, and that does narrow the field quite a bit, now that I think about it.

And I imagine that if you cast around a bit and asked the right questions, you could probably figure out who is who, because honestly, most of us aren't very smart and in all likelihood tricking us into giving each other way would be embarrassingly easy.

Also, we're very inclined to rat on one another. Doesn't even take much incentive. I'd do it for an ice cream sandwich, I'll tell you that right now.

***

"There are so many different ways to be offensive, we just have to decide which one we want to go with."

"That's a very good question, and the answer is that it was cold and I was being a bitch."

"Do we even have a white suit? Someone call Mr. Roarke, tell him we need to borrow his wardrobe."

"When I hear something like that it makes me want to get off the couch, take off the Snuggie, and put in an hour or two's worth of work."

"We're really sticking it to PBS. Because if anybody has it coming..."

"Why would I own a top hat?"
"You seem like the type."

"I used to call myself a scientologist, but it turns out that means something different. It was even on my business cards."

"I don't think we can tape the Crusher with strange children. They have laws about that kind of thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment